Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Snowflakes - True to your heart

True To Your Heart snowflake.

It is an amazing name for this beauty and great for this time of year as we transition from winter and lots and lots of snow to the spring.  Spring when all is fresh and new, especially here in New England.

Some of the trees have buds on them, the crocuses are pushing up through the last of the snow in the gardens and the birds have begun their morning and evening rituals of singing.

Spring is when I get to start my year as I spend the first four months buried in work.  The days are getting longer, the sun is shining more hours and there is that eternal hope that comes with the light.

I began this week doing seedling sitting once again.  The little guys are getting bigger - I hope we have continued success.... and the Town gets our garden plots up and ready as soon as possible!

My nephew is expected to arrive in two days.  I've a science project I would like to do with him.  It should be fun!


PS I know it needs to be starched in a big way - this is 21 out of 50!  Yeah!!



No comments: