Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Snowflakes - in process

Happy Spring everyone and the snow is just about melted or rained away here in Connecticut.  My 'season' is mostly over - though it is truly never over.  The last two weeks are long days and nights and very little time off.

This year was good - difficult for some of the returns that needed to be completed, some done and some on extension for the next couple of weeks.  I will be doing lots of follow up so I will make notes for the next season, who I should follow up with over the year, and make it my year.   This is a quarter month - represents work that needs to be completed for the first three months of this year.   So I'm off to the office.

This little snowflake was started and in still in formation...  think of it as the crystals are growing!

When done -->>>  22 of 50 !!





No comments: