Friday, January 23, 2015

Snowflakes

Big Book Thread Ornaments
#53, #50, #40, #38
Here's some of the snowflakes I found that I had done earlier.  So lovely.  Yes Yes - I know I need to block them.  

This is the second set of four.  Now  the Countdown at  ----  >> 42 to go till this Thanksgiving.

Now that my cousin's event is complete for the next eight years, I can go back to paying attention to this challenge.  The house is back in order, though life keeps speeding at me.  I received notice from my brother in St. Louis that my niece/godchild will be singing at the regional a capella competition at Washington University.  I knew that was true as she texted me at the last moments of the birthday.  What subsequently happened is that she is doing a solo in this event!

Okay - I'm still futzing around with flights - and how to meet a deadline and still get out and back to St. Louis to see her perform.

Everyday is like a snow flake - not one is the same.............each day is unique.


No comments: